Incredibly Delicious Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
I found a fabulous deal on a bread machine via Amazon.ca just before Christmas and I've been using it sporadically for this and that. Then Christmas and the various hosting opportunities arrived and I had no room for it in my kitchen so I placed it in the basement out of sight. Last week, I decided to bring it up again and test some recipes. Some were just "meh" (not horrible... but not delicious). Others have been pretty darn good. These cinnamon rolls though... they go way beyond "pretty darn good" and right into "incredibly delicious." I've been craving cinnamon rolls all week, but in my mind, they're a weekend treat. This is probably because of the time factor involved. I struggle enough to get three of us out the door with somewhat healthy lunches, a belly full, and hopefully teeth brushed. If clothes match and we remembered our gloves, that's just a bonus. Forget time to proof a batch of cinnamon rolls, bake them, a...

You're an awesome Auntie! xox
ReplyDelete