Anyhow, here are some of the things I've been wishing for when it comes to outfitting my kitchen:
- Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System - I want to replace my first edition Tassimo which we never use and I love the features of this system, including the My K Cup feature and the great selection of flavoured K-Cups available.
- Hanging Pot Rack - I don't necessarily want this particular one but the idea of a pot rack always intrigues me, especially when I'm banging around in my overfilled cupboards. I'd like a nice pot set to replace my well-used Pampered Chef set too! (PS: Did you know there are entire websites like this deciated to pot racks?!?)
- One Touch Can Opener - I had this can opener. I loved this can opener. I dropped this can opener one too many times and it broke. It got stuck on a can and in my infinite wisdom I tried to wrench it off and sliced open my fingers. Ouch! That was a few weeks ago and everytime I have to use my old fashioned twisty opener, I want my One Touch back! (Despite my mishap above, it leaves no sharp edges anywhere - great for accident prone me!)
- Epicure Selections Turquoise Baker - I've wanted this baker since I first saw it in the catalogue. I love the colour and how practical it is. Do I need it? Not a chance... but the 20cm./4 cup baker is on sale so I might just cave.
- Breadmaker - Ok, funny story, I've had a breadmaker on my wishlist for years. I love the smell and taste of fresh baked, homemade bread but I suck at the whole patience and kneading thing. Kevin bought me a breadmaker the Christmas before last. I returned it - it was an overbudget gift and for some reason I just wasn't all that fond of a gift that meant 'work' for me. (You know they'd want fresh bread every day!) I'm kicking myself for not keeping it. I haven't done much research on them lately, but I liked the features of this Cuisinart model. One day, I say, one day.