Next... after wandering aisles of a drugstore for far too long searching for the almost perfect stocking stuffers... I thought I could share some of my ideas for finding budget-friendly gifts for the different "types" on your list. Today, here are some of my stocking or small gift suggestions for the "Crafty Mama", all $10 or under.
1) Filigree Designer Brads by Stampin' Up, $8.83
2) Kaisercraft Beyond The Page "JOY", $6.99
3) My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" Christmas Trim, $4.99
4) "Hello Luscious" Assorted Buttons, Basic Grey, $3.50
5) Inkadinkado "Folk Collection" Merry and Bright Christmas Stamp, $7.99
Now, this is list is by no means all-inclusive. The craft mama also has an endless appreciation for brads & embellishments, stickers & beads, ribbon & twine, pretty papers, inks & acrylics, paint brushes, adhesives, raw materials, and idea books to get her inspiration flowing! (And if you really love the crafty mama, you'll remember to include some easy-peasy craft kits for the little ones to work on so she can have some good quality creative time!) For a great selection on appropriate crafty mama stocking stuffers, check out the craft aisle at Walmart, hit your nearest Michaels (and don't forget your 40% off coupon!), pop by a local scrapbook or beading boutique, and investigate the dollar store for some great budget-friendly finds.