Feelin' Blue

Not my state of mind... just the colour scheme that seems to have struck my fancy during some recent Etsy browsing sessions!
 
The Sweetpeat,
katecotten, $8 USD












Blue Chocolate Flowers BBQ Apron,
apronsandmore, $18.95 USD

  
 













Kindle, Nook or Kobo Cover,
hobop, $29.99 USD


I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again... but I LOVE Etsy! I just made some stocking stuffer purchases (first Etsy purchases ever!) and am anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail. It's a great source of inspiration for do-it-yourself projects or out-of-the-ordinary-I-think-you're-extra-special gifts for everyone on your list year-round and pat-on-the-back-I-deserve-a-treat steals or splurges for yourself.  The hardest thing about it is the overwhelming choice - with so many options it's hard to decide. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Monday: 2013

Charming Ribbon Bookmark Knockoff

A Quiet Moment With A Traditional Cup Of Cocoa