Words To Live By:

"The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Feelin' Blue

Not my state of mind... just the colour scheme that seems to have struck my fancy during some recent Etsy browsing sessions!
 
The Sweetpeat,
katecotten, $8 USD












Blue Chocolate Flowers BBQ Apron,
apronsandmore, $18.95 USD

  
 













Kindle, Nook or Kobo Cover,
hobop, $29.99 USD


I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again... but I LOVE Etsy! I just made some stocking stuffer purchases (first Etsy purchases ever!) and am anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail. It's a great source of inspiration for do-it-yourself projects or out-of-the-ordinary-I-think-you're-extra-special gifts for everyone on your list year-round and pat-on-the-back-I-deserve-a-treat steals or splurges for yourself.  The hardest thing about it is the overwhelming choice - with so many options it's hard to decide. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment