Words To Live By:

"The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work."

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Just So (P)Interesting!

I'll 'fess right up and admit, I'm addicted.   The first time my mom referred me to Pinterest, I didn't get it.  It was busy and confusing and who has the time for another distraction?  I must have been having a bad day!   My cousin commented (maybe on one of my previous posts?) that I would love Pinterest and should check it out.   So I did!

Well, my days have a bit more routine (until school ends next week and we start all over) and I'm finding a little more time for me while still managing to keep kids safe & entertained.  I also (unfortunately) realised there is a Pinterest iPhone app - which is just so convenient - and now I'm addicted!  In the less than 2 weeks since I've joined, I have 11 boards & 66 pins with more being added daily.

Quick Screenshot of My Pinterest Account













It's such a convenient place to track all the unique and interesting things I find as I journey through cyberspace.  I can keep picture references, links, and more all organized in one quick click and share my finds with others.    This of course means I can also browse other people's unique finds and add them to my boards.   It's like a big virtual bulletin board system - a place to create dreams, find inspiration, share ideas and more!  I love it!!!   If you want, follow me:  www.pinterest.com/lbrown81.     If you're not already a member, you'll need an invitation to join (which you can get right at the site or let me know your contact info and I'll send you an invite.)

It's just so interesting & I can't seem to get enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment