Charming Ribbon Bookmark Knockoff
I'm not sure I've ever tried (or successfully managed) a chain store knockoff before. A few weeks ago, the boys and I were in Pier1. (I think that trip gave me a heart condition - do NOT EVER - never, ever even - bring two rambunctious monkeys into a store filled with pretty expensive things.) I have never said, "Stop touching." "Look with your eyes!" "Don't run." so many times in one short span of time. I love Pier1, but for a mama on a budget who isn't quite sure how she wants to decorate her house, it can still be a bit pricey. They have some fabulous items though - their decor, art, dishes, and accessories make me swoon a little when I meander through their greatness. I even love their little tchotskys and giftables - which is what inspired this knockoff. I love to read. I've said it before, I'll say it again. This is just a fact of who I am. As much as I like books, I loooooove pretty bookmarks. S...

You're an awesome Auntie! xox
ReplyDelete